German income tax on royalties is 15.82% and is withheld by the publisher.
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland taxpayers may apply for relief from taxation under the double taxation agreement between the United Kingdom and Germany.
- obtain the application form BZSt 010154 online from Bundeszentralamt für Steuern (here)
- complete the application form
- have the application form stamped and signed by their local tax office
- send the complete form (scans are permitted) to us.
Companies must additionally:
- if applying for the first time
- provide a certificate of incorporation and disclose full information on all persons with a direct or indirect interest in the company;
- if re-applying
- certificate of incorporation not necessary.
Our online tax wizard will guide you through the process.
When done, send us your application documents in the original hard copy by mail to Mohrbooks AG | Seefeldstr. 303 |8008 Zurich | Switzerland. Or, contact us by mail at <email@example.com>