THE ESSENTIAL HR HANDBOOK
A Quick and Handy Resouce for any Manager or HR Professional
Since 2008, busy managers by the tens of thousands have turned to this best-selling book as a handy guide to the ins and outs of human resources. And no wonder! Because whether you're a small business owner, a manager in a business without an HR department, or even a seasoned HR professional, The Essential HR Handbook will help you handle any personnel problem--from onboarding to outplacement--quickly and easily.
In it you'll find out how to:
- Attract talented staff through social media recruiting
- Identify legal pitfalls to avoid lawsuits and regulatory interference
- Train a diverse and inclusive multigenerational workforce
- Provide the compensation and benefits package that will make your organization an "employer of choice"
- Streamline your orientation and onboarding practices so new employees hit the ground running
Whenever personnel problems arise, having The Essential HR Handbook on your bookshelf is like having a team of expert HR consultants at your beck and call!
Sharon Armstrong began her career in human resources in 1985 and held a number of progressively responsible in-house HR roles prior to starting her own consulting business in 1998. She now runs the Trainers & Consultants Network, brokering HR professionals. She is the author of The Essential Performance Review Handbook.
|German||World||All||Verfügbar||Auf Rightsdesk ansehen|