Grandma Dorothy shared her love of gardens with her daughter, Hillary, and her granddaughter, Chelsea. She taught them that gardens are magical places to learn, exciting spaces for discovery, quiet spots to spend time with family and beautiful areas to share stories and celebrate special occasions. But most of all, she taught them that in her gardens, her love grew and blossomed.
* HILLARY CLINTON! Secretary Clinton writes with Chelsea in this new book.
* CHELSEA CLINTON! Chelsea is a star author whose books have reached hundreds of thousands of passionate readers.
* MULTIGENERATIONAL! This book is a celebration of bonding across generations, of sharing moments and memories, of building traditions that carry on.
* TWO VOICES! This picture book was created for mothers and grandmothers to read to children together, with color-coded "parts" for each one.
* PERFECT FOR MOTHER'S DAY! Scheduled just in time to become the perfect Mother's Day gift. And Grandmother's Day gift!
* NATIONAL MEDIA! Chelsea and her mother are both committed to appearing on national media to promote this book.
* EVENTS! There will be joint events with the authors to promote this title.
* GORGEOUS ART! Spanish artist Carme Lemniscates is illustrating this in the bold, beautiful style she used for I Am A Warrior Goddess.
Hillary Clinton is the first woman in US history to become the presidential nominee of a major political party, in 2016. She served as the sixty-seventh secretary of state - from January 21, 2009, until February 1, 2013after nearly four decades in public service advocating on behalf of children and families as an attorney, first lady and senator. She is the author of It Takes a Village, What Happened, Hard Choices and Living History. She is a wife, mother and grandmother, and she lives in Chappaqua, New York. You can follow Hillary Clinton on Twitter @HillaryClinton or on Facebook at facebook.com/hillaryclinton.
Chelsea Clinton is the author of Don't Let Them Disappear: 12 Endangered Species Across the Globe; Start Now! You Can Make a Difference; She Persisted: 13 American Women Who Changed the World; She Persisted Around the World: 13 Women Who Changed History; It's Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired & Get Going! and, with Devi Sridhar, Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why? She is also the Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation, where she works on many initiatives, including those that help to empower the next generation of leaders. She lives in New York City with her husband, Marc, their children and their dog, Soren. You can follow Chelsea Clinton on Twitter @ChelseaClinton or on Facebook at facebook.com/chelseaclinton.
|German||World||All||Verfügbar||Auf Rightsdesk ansehen|