A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need
On August 25, 2010, Grant Sabatier woke to find he had $2.26 in his bank account. Five years later, he had a net worth of over $1,000,000. In FINANCIAL FREEDOM, he takes you step-by-step through the strategies he used so that you too can get out of debt, make your 9-to-5 job optional, and above all, live the life you want.
- Create profitable side hustles that you can turn into a passive income stream or a full-time business
- Live for free - or better yet, make money on your living situation
- Negotiate more out of your employer than you thought possible
- Create a simple, money-making portfolio that only needs minor adjustments
- Think creatively - there are so many ways to make money, but we don't see them.
He provides strategies not just for getting out of debt or catching up on savings but actually "retiring" at any age. Perhaps the biggest surprise: You need less money to retire when you are younger than when you are older.
Most important, Sabatier reminds us that money is unlimited, but time is not. No one should spend precious years working at a job they dislike or worrying about making ends meet. With FINANCIAL FREEDOM, you really can have all the money you will ever need.
Grant Sabatier, called "The Millennial Millionaire" by CNBC, is the Founder of c, where he writes about personal finance, investing, and entrepreneurship and hosts the "Millennial Money Minutes" podcast. Sabatier graduated from the University of Chicago and has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, NPR, and many others. He lives in New York.
|German||World||All||Verfügbar||Auf Rightsdesk ansehen|