|Skyhorse / Racehorse (2020-01)|
|MS: Complete Unedited|
|Self-help, personal development & practical advice|
101 WAYS TO STOP ANXIETY
Practical Exercises to Find Peace and Free Yourself from Fears, Phobias, Panic Attacks, and Freak-Outs
Anxiety can be exhausting, discouraging, and confining. Whether you've felt imprisoned by your anxious thoughts and emotions for most of your life or have recently begun to experience them, you can wiggle your way out of anxiety's trap - with practice and guidance.
- 101 exercises that will help you regain control of the life you want to live
- Five distinct sections offering practical, easy-to-follow anxiety-beating activities
- Relief from overthinking everything
- Ways to deal with anxiety at work or in school
- Tools to conquer anxiety in your relationships
- Control over your daily and nightly worries
- Workable practices to stop anxiety for life
Stop struggling against anxiety and start taking effective action to let go of it. Create a quality life lived without anxiety. Use 101 WAYS TO STOP ANXITY and start living freely and fully. Start a new chapter in your life.
Tanya J. Peterson, MS, NCC, is a Nationally Certified Counselor who writes extensively about mental health for various online and print outlets including as a regular contributor to the mental health website HealthyPlace.com, where she pens a weekly column, Anxiety-Schmanxiety, and the popular blog The Mighty. She is also the author of four critically acclaimed, award-winning novels that deal compassionately with mental illness (Break Free The Mindfulness Workbook for Anxiety, and The Mindfulness Journal for Anxiety).
|German||World||All||Verfügbar||Auf Rightsdesk ansehen|